I have a lot of crap on my desk

I've never tried blogging before, and so, like many of the things in my life, I've decided to half-ass it. By the way, My name is Ritch Duncan, I'm a comedy writer and stuff. This thing is going to go just swimmingly, I can feel it.

Name:

I am a New York based comedian, writer and editor, originally from Concord, Massachusetts.

Monday, October 11, 2004

First Post

Hey all, and by all, I pretty much mean, me.

This is the first post to my blog, and goddamn if I'm not boldly striding into the late 90's with this thing.

Honestly, the first job is to see if this thing works, so what do you think?

Did it?

I'm gonna give it a crack.

By the way, I just read this over, and this is the kind of content that is gonna get me added to link lists all over the country.

Up next, the great american novel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home